Our Film Opening

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Evaluation Q1: Did you enjoy the main workshop shoot day? What role(s) did you take? What were your best bits and why?

What I enjoyed:

Overall, the main workshop day was hugely enjoyable and also a great learning experience. Below is a time-lapse of the main workshop day so you can get an idea of the kind of set design and lighting equipment we were working with:




I enjoyed:
-Helping with the set design and equipment set up
-Cable bashing
-Acting to camera, particularly shots that required a range of emotion
-Learning about the media industry through the professionals that were on set

An example of me acting to the camera

An example of me helping with setting up equipment

My roles:

-Acting as the character of cool kid 1
-Acting in place of other cool kid shots
-Set designer, particularly the moving in and out of props
-Cable bashing
-Using the clapper board

An example of me cable bashing

An example of me acting as cool kid 1. I am on the left and cool kid 1 on the right.


Best bits:

For me the best bits were acting in the group shots as it was much more of a team effort, but also talking to all the professionals such as our director and really getting a feel for the industry.


An example of a group shot

No comments:

Post a Comment